Office of Organization of Research Activity of Students and Young Scientists
The activity of the Office is aimed at supporting talented youth, increasing involvement and performance of the INRTU students participation in research activity and scientific-technical creative work. The main areas of the Office activity cover the development of professional and scientific interests of the University students and young scientists.
Main tasks include as follows:
- organization, popularization and development of research activity among the INRTU youth;
- development, adoption, regular update and supervision over INRTU research activity comprehensive plans;
- cooperation in establishing and operation of student scientific societies;
- record and analysis of the research activity effectiveness, development of proposals for its optimization;
- organization and carrying out of scientific popular events; detection and development of the abilities of gifted students, postgraduates and young scientists; motivating them to participate in research activity;
- organization and coordination of research activity at INRTU Institutes and Faculties are carried out by deans and directors deputies in research activity;
- participation in working out of legal documents aimed at the INRTU research activity development.
office: К-223 (Точка кипения ИРНИТУ)
phone: +7 (3952) 40-50-27, +7 (3952) 40-58-84
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org